We invite you to join us at the Boise Centre for a celebratory evening on March 13, 2019, for our Gala: Building a New Benchmark. The gala is our opportunity to highlight individuals who are dedicated to advancing diversity in the legal profession. This year, after a record number of nominations, IWL is proud to announce the following award recipients:
- Kate Feltham — Laura Burri. Awarded to an individual who has made extraordinary efforts to promote equal rights and opportunities for women within the legal community in Idaho.
- Bertha Stull Green — Ilana Rubel. Awarded to a woman in the legal community who has demonstrated a commitment to her community and public service.
- Notable Achievement of the Year — Susan Clark. Awarded to an entity or individual who has made a significant contribution in the legal community.
- Innovator — Attorneys for Civic Education. Awarded to an entity or individual who has promoted creative change in the legal community.
- Rising Stars — Monica Gray & Jennifer Jensen. Awarded to a woman within the first 7 years of practice for her contributions to the legal community and who appears to be on a path toward even greater accomplishment.
- Setting the Bar — Kindra Hansen. Awarded to a woman lawyer who is well-respected in the field for her exemplary service and who champions and mentors others in the field.
We have a great night planned for you. Festivities begin with cocktails at 6 p.m., followed by dinner featuring distinguished keynote speaker, the Honorable Mary M. Schroeder, Senior Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Dinner will be followed by our award presentations.
Individual tickets and tables are now available for purchase!